|Region||Co. Dublin - Dublin city|
|Uploaded by||Matthew Breen|
|Forster and Andrews, Hull (1876)|
The organ was built in 1876 at the cost of £450. The Voix Celeste stop was added in 1942 and the entire organ was restored in 1952. The organ has two manuals and twenty stops. Some features include a "split" Double Diapason on the Great and an old fashioned weighted swell pedal.
The organ makes a nice sound in the building and there are some lovely stops, but some restoration work is needed. It is maintained by The Fine-tuning Company,(prop. Derek Verso).
|Double Diapson Bass (to Tenor E)||16|
|Double Diapason Treble (from Tenor F)||16|
|Swell to Great|
|Swell to Pedal|
|Great to Pedal|
|Two composition pedals to Great|
|Two composition pedals to Swell|