|Region||Co. Dublin - County|
|Uploaded by||Matthew Breen|
Situated just off the narrow road between the once-rural villages of Stepaside and Kilternan in south County Dublin, the parish church of Kilternan is one of many Dublin churches designed by John Semple in his distinctive style (see Whitechurch, Rathmines, Donnybrook, Tallaght and "The Black Church" among others).
The organ was installed - along with a new gallery - in 1908. Trevor Crowe carried out a restoration in 1986, making a number of tonal changes in the process.
The swell-pedal remains weighted and there are two composition pedals.
|Swell to Great|
|Great to Pedal|
|Swell to Pedal|