|Region||Co. Cork - County|
|Uploaded by||Jonathan Neville|
In 1812 an organ was purchased and a gallery erected for it at the western end of the nave.
In 1861 a new organ was procured at a cost of £300 from Telford and Telford Organs Builders of Dublin. The organ was removed in 1965 as it was in a very poor condition and the on-going costs seemed impossible at the time.
In 2007 a new organ was moved and restored by Neilands of Wexford, from the Closed Church of St. Michael-on-the-Mount-Without in the City of Bristol, England. It was installed on to the North Bay of the Crossing of the Great Nave.
|Swell to Pedal|
|Swell to Great|
|Swell octave to Great|
|Great to Pedal|
|3 composition pedals|