User login

All Saints, Grangegorman

RegionCo. Dublin - Dublin city
Uploaded byDavid Bedlow
Builder(s)
Telford & Telford (????)

Telford & Telford organ moved from St Mary's Church, Mary Street, Dublin
A plaque above the console states as follows:
'This organ was dedicated on All Saints Day 1986
'To the Glory of God and in Memory of Victor A. Leeson
Organist and Choirmaster, All Saints, Grangegorman, 1943 - 1986
"Sing us one of the Songs of Zion"

Great
Open Diapason8
Open Diapason8
Stop't Bass8
Salicional (TC)8
Lieblich Gedact (TC)8
Principal4
Flute Harmonic4
 
Swell
Open Diapason8
Dulciana8
Celeste (TC)8
Principal4
Fifteenth2
Oboe8
 
Pedal
Bourdon16
Unison8
 
Couplers
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Swell to Great (drawstops on both sides of the console)

Comments

Bedlow's picture

x

x