|Region||Co. Dublin - County|
|Uploaded by||Matthew Breen|
|Forster & Andrews, Hull (1885)|
|Stephen Adams (2000)|
Consecrated in 1843, St Patrick's was among the first of the Dun Laoghaire-area churches to be built. Originally part of Monkstown Church of Ireland parish, it became it's own parish in a matter of years.
The organ dates from 1885 (it seems all Forster & Andrews organs in Ireland were built within a ten-year period), and was tonally altered on one or two occasions over the years, most recently by Stephen Adams and Co.
The Twelfth on the Great dates from the twentieth century, replacing what may have been a tenor-C clarionet. The Great Mixture was transferred from the Swell, revoiced and mounted on a clamp by Stephen Adams, who in turn provided a new Swell mixture more suited to the chorus-work of that division. The Pedal was converted to electric action and extended from the two 16-foot stops in a previous rebuild.
|Open Diapason (A)||16|
|Swell to Great|
|Great to Pedal |
|Swell to Pedal|
|Swell Octave |