User login

St Stephen's Church

RegionCo. Dublin - Dublin city
Uploaded byDavid Bedlow
Builder(s)
Peter Conacher and Co, Huddersfield and Dublin (1889 & 1963)
Peter Conacher and Co, Huddersfield and Dublin (1889 & 1963)

Two manual & pedal electro-pneumatic. The case on the north aisle, facing westwards, was built in 1754 by John Snetzler. The instrument originally had four manuals.

Great
Open Diapason8
Gamba8
Clarabella8
Dulciana8
Principal4
Flauto Traverso4
Fifteenth2
MixtureIII
 
Swell
Bourdon Bass16
Lieblich Bourdon TC16
Open Diapason8
Salicional8
Voix Celeste TC8
Principal4
Wald Flute4
Fifteenth2
MixtureIII
Cornopean8
Oboe8
Clarion4
 
Pedal
Harmonic Bass32
Open Diapason16
Bourdon16
Octave8
Bass Flute8
Flute (ext)4
 
Couplers
Swell Sub Octave
Swell Octave
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell to Great
Swell Sub Octave to Great
Swell Octave to Great
Great Octave

Comments

Bedlow's picture

The case on the north aisle,

The case on the north aisle, facing westwards, was built in 1754 by John Snetzler. The instrument originally had four manuals.