|Region||Co. Dublin - County|
|Uploaded by||Matthew Breen|
This organ was originally a Forster & Andrews built onto the back wall of the church. However, when the present sanctuary was added, the instrument was moved into a newly built chamber. At that stage was almost identical in specification to the organ of St Philip & St James' Church, Booterstown. However, in 1993 Derek Verso carried out a major rebuild. The organ was taken out of the chamber and placed in the South Transept of the church. New casework was constructed, modeled on the original front paneling. Old dummy pipes (found in the crypt) were added to make a new side-facade. A great number of new stops were added and a new console was built (retaining the original keyboards), including a 16-memory combination system.
1. Replaces a "Twelfth 2 2/3".
2. Replaces a "Flute D'Amour 8".
3. Composition altered.
4. Added at a later date, from Pedal "Bombarde 16".
5. Replaces old "Salicional 8".
6. Replaces a "Bourdon 16", pipework from old "Salicional 8".
7. Replaces an "Open Diapason 8".
8. Replaces old "Horn 8"
9. Resultant, from "Subbass 16".
10. Removed from Swell and placed on Pedal in previous years.
11. New rank.
12. Extended from "Subbass 16"
13. Extended from "Principal 8"
14. New rank, bottom 12 pipes are wooden.
|Nazard 1||2 2/3|
|Tierce 2||1 3/5|
|Voix Celeste 6||8|
|Block Flute 7||4|
|Acoustic Bass 9||32|
|Bass Flute 12||8|
|Swell to Great|
|Great to Pedal|
|Swell to Pedal|
|6 General Pistons||(Thumb & Toe)|
|6 Divisionals to Swell||(Thumb)|
|6 Divisionals to Great & Pedal||(Thumb)|
|Sw/Gt Reversible||(Thumb & Toe)|
|Gt/Pd Reversible||(Thumb & Toe)|
|Sw/Pd Reversible||(Thumb & Toe)|
|16 Divisional Memory Levels|
|16 General Memory Levels|